M.Ed from MDU, Rohtak | M.Ed Admission 2023-2024
Maharshi Dayanand University, Haryana- Master of Education (M.Ed.) Regular*, Eligibility, Duration, Fee Structure, Syllabus & Registration
MDU M.Ed Admission 2023
Show about the course: MDU, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak is the Haryana State University. The enlightening foundation was molded in the year 1976. The foundation is striking for its astonishing assets, mind blowing establishment and student driven approach. Master of Education is a two-year post-graduate program introduced by MDU. The course is everywhere and covers every one of the principal pieces of teaching and tutoring. Seasoned veteran of preparing targets giving up to students with head data about the instructing and educating field. It assembles the restrictions of the students and makes them able informed authorities. M.Ed. admission to MDU attracts one to seek after a calling coordinated course and refine their capacities.
At MDU, the M. Ed instructive program is shown with piles of remarkable thought and thought. The arrangement is elaborative and wisely solidifies speculative and sensible pieces of planning. It moves past the theory and gives students dynamic experience of this current reality. Post the completion of M. Ed from MDU one can acquire approval to various work open entryways out in the open as well as a private establishments.
A contender trying to take M. ED Admission at MDU ought to be overall around acquainted with the check technique, capacity, reprimanding parties and by and large more.
Eligibility Criteria for M.ED Admission 2023
- A Candidate obviously got some spot near half in the Bachelor’s help to get demand in M. ED at MDU.
- Contenders having a spot with SC/ST and held assembling almost certainly got 47.5% to meet all necessities for M. ED accreditation
- An abatement of 5% etchings is permitted to students having a spot with the saved class.
Qualifying examination for M.Ed Admission 2023
Admission to M. ED is completely permitted considering the etchings got in the passing evaluation. The educational worth of students is analyzed. A student needs to float through the finishing assessment to get insistence in M. ED at MDU. If the student has appeared for the Master’s Degree Examination as well as Bachelor’s Degree Examination, then, the higher the rate/marks got will be considered.
Looking for information on M.Ed Admission 2023? Find out everything you need to know about M.Ed Admission, Eligibility, Fees and Registration here !
The online application form for M.Ed. Admission 2023
- The student needs to visit the power site page of MDU to wrap up the electronic application structure for M.ED. Accreditation.
- The student ought to introduce their email Id and phone number to enroll for M. ED endorsement.
- SMS prompted will be sent on the accommodating number for extra correspondences related with yield card and the demand affiliation.
- The contender ought to move the central chronicles by and large, for instance, mark sheet of the passing assessment, age affirmation, character attestation to complete the web-based application process
- The contender will likewise have to move an etching, and perpetual visa size photograph to apply online for M.ED confirmation.
- One ought to correspondingly make online piece of expenses using on the web portion modes, for instance, charge card/Mastercard/UPI/Net banking, etc.
Documents required for online M.Ed. Admission
- Matriculation Certificate (as proof of age)
- Senior Secondary Examination Certificate
- Detailed Marks Card (DMC) of the qualifying examination
- Character Certificate from the institute last attended
- Certificate of Reserved Category and other related certificates, if applicable, as mentioned in the Prospectus
- Latest income certificate if applicable.
- Haryana resident certificate, if applicable
- Undertaking regarding Gap Year, if applicable
Counselling session for M.Ed. admission 2023
Certification for M.Ed. is yielded considering the engravings got in the passing assessment. Post the passing evaluation a validness framework of students who have set up for the M. ED. Affirmation is given by the school. After this, the picked students are required the organizing get-together. An organizing get-together is driven by a social affair of expert appearance staff having enormous data on the heading region. The gathering access students and work with them to know their sort. Considering their alliance seats and specialization is conveyed to the students.
M.Ed course syllabus
Course-I Psychology of Learning and Development
Course-II Historical, Political and Economic foundations of education
Course-III Education Studies
Course-IV Introduction to Educational Research
Course-V-A Internship: Teacher Education Institute (Phase-I, Three Weeks)
Course-V-B Communication and Expository Writing
Course-V -C Self Development
Course-I Philosophical Foundations of Education
Course-II Sociological foundations of Education
Course-III Curriculum Studies
Course-IV Pre-Service & In-service Teacher Education
Course-V-A Internship: Teacher Education Institute (Phase-II, Three Weeks)
Course-V-B Academic Writing
Course-I Specialization of Course-I:
i. Institutional Planning and Management (Elementary Level) OR
ii. Institutional Planning and Management (Secondary Level)
Course-II Specialization of Course-II:
i. Issues, curriculum and Assessment( Elementary Level) OR
ii. Issues, curriculum and Assessment (Secondary Level)
Course-III Advance Educational
Course-IV Perspectives Research and Issues in Teacher Education
Course-V Internship in Specialized Area (In School; 28 Days)
Course-I (Elective First) Specialization of Course-I:
Choose any one of the following:
i. Advance Curriculum Theory (Elementary Level).
ii. Advance Curriculum Theory (Secondary Level)
iii. Pedagogy of Science Education (Elementary Level)
iv. Pedagogy of Mathematics Education (Elementary Level)
v. Pedagogy of Language Education ( Elementary Level)
vi. Pedagogy of Social Science Education ( Elementary Level)
vii. Pedagogy of Science Education (Secondary Level)
viii. Pedagogy of Mathematics Education (Secondary Level)
ix. Pedagogy of Language Education (Secondary Level)
x. Pedagogy of Social Science Education (Secondary Level)
xi. Approaches to Assessment (Elementary Level)
xii. Approaches to Assessment (Secondary Level)
Specialization of Course-II:
Course-II Choose any one of the following:
i. Educational Policy, Economics &Planning (Elementary Level)
ii. Educational Policy, Economics & Planning (Secondary Level)
Course-III (Elective Third) Specialization of Course-III Chooses any one of the following:
i. Educational Management, Administration & Leadership (Elementary Level)
ii. Educational Management, Administration & Leadership (Secondary Level)
OR choose Any Two (one from each group)
i. Value Education
ii. Distance and Open Learning
iii. Educational Technology.
iv. Guidance and Counseling
v. Measurement and Evaluation.
vi. Environmental Education
vii. Inclusive Education
Job and Career prospects after M.Ed.
A post-graduate course in Education opens thoroughly open ways for the understudies. One can search for changed fit choices in the instructing and tutoring field simply directly following finishing M. Ed. A contender can work with people all things considered as well as the private region. M . ED degree sets one up for an astonishing circumstance in training.
A piece of the customary work profiles that one can work after M. Ed blends:
- Work teacher
- Home coach
- Online coach
- Edifying Technologist
- Edifying undertaking Developer